Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mini Pantry-Makeover / Mini Despensa Renovación

So, I was filling up my new glass canisters with flour, sugar and powdered sugar and thought that it will be hard to tell the difference between them all.  My first thought was simply a piece of paper taped on the canister as the label.  But then I remembered what my friend Linda Mallam was going to use to make labels:  chalkboard vinyl and the Top Notes Die.  A match made in Heaven!DSCN5928

My first thought was on the left…useful enough, but so much prettier with the chalkboard Top Notes.  Plus, if I decide to change the change the contents, then I can easily erase the chalk and re-write it.  And the best part?  It was AMAZINGLY easy and fast. 

Supplies Used:
Chalkboard 14 X 24 Inch Décor Elements Sheets     118815    $14.95
Big Shot Die-Cut Machine     113439        $99.95
Top Note Stampin' Up! Bigz Die     113463    $21.95

REMEMBER!  There is still time to get a free Sale-A-Bration product, so get your wishlist out and email me to place an order; or shop anytime through my online store.

 Place an order anytime by clicking here / Comprar Ahora Haciendo Clic Aquí. . .

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin’,

amanda clear

3 comments:

Lisa Vale said...

Great idea! I love it!

Lili said...

That's a great idea!! and they look so neat!!!

kitchen pantry cabinet said...

You're amazing. Keep it up!