Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Christmas Gift to You

It’s so close I can almost taste it…Leadership is just around the corner (and I really want to attend!!), but I have to reach my sales goal in order to attend.

It is within reach, and with a little help from you I can attain it. So, I’m offering you a fantastic special (and just in time for you to buy everything you need to make your Christmas gifts and cards!). After all, I couldn't have done it without the greatest customers in the world… so here is your gift – are you ready? It is awesome!

Now through Friday, I am offering Free Shipping and Tax off all orders of $30 or more.

Yep, you read it right, from now until Friday, pay no shipping/tax– yes FREE shipping/tax off all merchandise you order!  Email me or call me to place your order by Friday.

BEST DEAL
Don’t forget about the current 20% off promotion (see this previous post) the ABC’s of the Perfect Handmade Holiday (my free shipping/tax offer is in addition to these already great savings)!

OK, so what else can you spend it on? Here are a few suggestions:

  • Get the Big Shot – you've been wanting to do this, now’s the time!
  • Oh, and dies - yes, stock up on those too!
  • Supplies to make Christmas cards and gifts (Designer Series Paper, ribbon, ink, buttons, brads…)
  • Cardstock/ink—review your inventory…what colors are you out of?
  • That stamp set you have always wanted but keep putting off – now's the time!

So, get your orders ready – and then email them to me. All orders that are called in/e-mailed to me before NOON on Friday, October 29 will be eligible for this great special. You can also order from my online store (if you order from the store, I will send you a check for the difference).

Order from any of our current catalogs, plus the clearance rack!

Extra Gift:
For every $50 you spend, you get one ticket to be entered into the drawing for a hostess stamp set and $15 in merchandise!

Happy Savings!

Amanda

No comments: