Monday, June 15, 2009

New Catalog Sneak Peek

The new Idea Book and Catalog will be available on July 1, and I wanted to share some photos of new products from the catalog.  I received my pre-order stamp set and the new In-Colors on Friday, along with my demonstrator copy of the new catalog—which is GORGEOUS. 

New In-Colors and stamp setThe textured cardstock, MARKERS (Woo Hoo!)and “Animal Stories” stamp set arrived just in time for me to make swaps for the unit meeting on Sunday.  The new In-Colors are (in order from top to bottom) are Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Soft Suede. 

The unit meeting is my chance to get together with my favorite demonstrators--the L-Inked Together group--to stamp, swap cards, and talk Stampin’ Up!.  Some of the other demonstrators made their swaps with the new catalog stamps and colors, too.  Although, I can't show you the entire catalog I can show you some of the sneak peek products I received along with the swaps that I received Sunday:

DSCN4414 This is the card that I made to swap.  I used Crushed Curry textured cardstock as the main background with strips of Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, and Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  I then stamped the Bali-looking flower from the “It’s a Beautiful Thing” set using the Melon Mambo marker to ink it.  For the Elephant image I created a suede-look on the whisper white square to give it texture.  I then used the Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry markers and the Kissing technique to stamp the elephant image from the “Animal Stories” set.    If you’d like to learn how to create the suede-look or use the kissing technique, schedule a workshop and I’ll show you and your friends.

DSCN4407

 

Stacy Cross created this cute 4”x4” card.  She used some of the new In-Colors as well as the new Modern Label Punch, and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP.

 

 DSCN4408

Mandy Grant designed this next card.  She used a great color combination of Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and Whisper white.  The stamp set on the bottom half is a set from the new catalog, “Circle Circus”.

 

 

 DSCN4409


Abby Biringer created this card with the “Circle Circus” stamp set and new In-Colors.  She did a really neat closure on the card, underneath the scallop punch a tab enters the card to hold it closed. 

 

DSCN4410

 

The last card using new products was made by Lisa Vale.  What a beautiful color combination the Crushed Curry and Whisper White make!  She also used the new Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, and our great new Polka Dot 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon also in Crushed Curry.

 

 

I have to say I love the new catalog! I have 37 items on my wish list if that tells you anything. Of course I won't be paying for all of that. I will try to earn as much free as I can. Ask me how you can, too! 

The new catalog is available on July 1! If you’d like your own copy, call me or email me and I’ll order one for you.  Remember, you can get a FREE IDEA BOOK & CATALOG by placing a $150 or more order, hosting a workshop or joining the stamp club.

Although I am super excited about the new catalog, I am still sad to see some of our current In-Colors and Last Chance products leaving us. We still have a few more days to purchase stamps and accessories from our current catalog. Also, if you still have not reserved your spot for the June class be sure to do that as well.  You can sign up in the upper right corner of my blog.

2 comments:

Tammy Avery said...

All of these are beautiful!! I can't wait to see and use the new products!!!

Tammy

Amanda Morris said...

yes, aren't they great!! Wait 'til you see the new catalog and all the beautiful new stamp sets and ribbons...they are fabulous!