Thursday, May 14, 2009

Name My Blog Contest

Coming from an art and design background, I cringe every time I read my blog name--"Stampin' with Amanda"--not very imaginative, huh? Well, I think it's time to have a more creative blog name!

So, with this post I am announcing my first official blog contest.
Demonstrators are also welcome to participate.

So let's get started with the contest:
Name My Blog!

Rules:


  1. One person can suggest as many names as they want
  2. Submit all entries into the comments so that everyone can see them. Make sure to include your email address (don't leave the comment as anonymous) so that I can contact you if you win.
  3. The name should be:
  • Inspiring,
  • Concise,
  • Catchy and
  • Relevant (something about creativity, design, Stamping, etc.)
Prize:
Out of the suggestions I receive, I will pick 3 names (everyone will later have a chance to vote on these three names). Each of these three entries will WIN a basket filled with Stampin' Up! supplies including a stamp set, card stock and Designer Series Paper.

8 comments:

Tammy Avery said...

Here are a couple names for you to ponder..... Stamp Addict and Addicted to Stampin.

Char in So Cal said...

1.) Artfully Amanda

2.) He*ART*fully Amanda

3.) Amanda's Addiction

(like the rock group Jane's Addiction)

4.) Inspirations by Amanda

5.) Artful Inspirations (by Amanda)

6.) Amanda's Art Alcove
(My Little Corner of the Web)

I could suggest more but I don't want to be a name hog :0) I am sure someone else has something good to offer!

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

Tammy Avery said...

Here are a few more ideas!

Creative Stampin' by Amanda

Stampin' Time

Stamped from the Heart

4 the love of Stampin'

Stamped 4 U

Thanks,
Tammy

tammyavery01@comcast.net

Jackie Barfield said...

Okay I've got to try this,

Amanda's Creative Corner

Always Amazing Art

That's it for now. If I come up with more I'll post again. :)

I'll miss you at convention.

Jackie Barfield

Amanda Morris said...

Great ideas Ladies! Keep the ideas coming

Lisa Vale said...

How about "Paper Possibilities" I'm drawing a blank on what to name it. What is your favorite part about stamping? Is it making cards, alter items, just creating? Which do you always want to buy first? Paper, ink, stampsets, bling? What is your favorite accessory?

Mari said...

The Stamp Pad with a frog on a lily pad...sort of a play on words!

Amanda Morris said...

My friend Suzi emailed me with these ideas for blog names so I thought I would share with everyone:
Stampin' in Style

Stampin' with Style

Stampin' up Stuff

Stampin' N Scrapping with Style

Stampin' Statements

Speaking with Stamps

Speaking of Stamps



Amanda's Stamp Studio

Amanda's Delicious Designs

Amanda's Artistic Endeavors

Amanda's Artistic Attitudes

Amanda's Addictive Art

Amanda's Stamp Pad

Amanda's Inky Tinkers

Amanda's Silly Stampers

Amanda's Expressions

Amanda's Expression of Style

Amanda's Creative Cards and Crafts

Art with Attitude by Amanda

Amanda's Inventive Ink

Amanda's Inspired Ink

The Stamp Camp

The Stamp Champ

The Stamp Tramp (just kidding)

Amanda's Art from the Heart

Amanda's Art Cart

Surrounded by Stamps

Saturated in Stamps

Absorbed in Ink

Amanda's Immersed in Ink

Amanda's Ambitious Art

Amanda's Cemented in Stamps (haha)

Hand Stamped Sentiments

Ink in a Wink

Amanda's idea Island

Amanda's Inky Ideas

Amanda's Inky Impressions

Amanda's Inky Expressions


Amanda's True Colors

Amanda's Flying Colors

Pass the Ink

Stampin' on a Shoestring

The Spirit of Stamps

Stampin' Spirit

Amanda's Labor of Love

Roll with the Punches (you'd have to use lots of punches!)

Stamp on It!

Stamp You off your Feet

Amanda Rae's Stamp Café

Amanda Rae's Stamp Bouquet

Amanda Rae's Stamp Buffet

Amanda Rae's Stamp N Play

Amanda Rae's Stamp of the Day

Amanda Rae's Stamp all Day

Amanda Rae's Stamp Display

Amanda's Veranda

Amanda's Amazing Ink

Amanda's Card Capers

Ink Me In

Old Stampin' Ground

Stamp Out Boredom

Stamp Out Store-Bought

Stamp Out Sameness